NBPA President Franstine Jones said, “The NBPA would like to see the Football Association, football clubs and the police commit to effectively tackling racist and homophobic behaviour linked to football. The existing laws against hate crime should be used accordingly”.
Latest News & Events
- Cleveland Police misconduct proceedings discontinued 16/12/2016
- Asian firearms officer wins £457,000 payout for years of racist abuse 15/12/2016
- Youth Parliament Select Committee – Racism and religious discrimination 05/12/2016
- Position Statement – Stop & Search 10/11/2016
- Press Release – Response to 2016 Stop & Search Statistics (01.11.16) 28/10/2016