The National Black Police Association seeks to improve the working environment of Black staff by protecting the rights of those employed within the Police Service and to enhance racial harmony and the quality of service to the Black community of the United Kingdom.
Latest News & Events
- Cleveland Police misconduct proceedings discontinued 16/12/2016
- Asian firearms officer wins £457,000 payout for years of racist abuse 15/12/2016
- Youth Parliament Select Committee – Racism and religious discrimination 05/12/2016
- Position Statement – Stop & Search 10/11/2016
- Press Release – Response to 2016 Stop & Search Statistics (01.11.16) 28/10/2016